We started Le Grove so we could have a place to chat about Arsenal every day with like-minded Gooners. The comments section should be a place of joy, so we wrote out some rules to abide by that help keep everyone in check.
IMPORTANT: We try and keep the blog as open to differing views and opinions as possible, but there are a LOT of comments, which means I can’t read and approve every submission. I don’t have the resources to moderate the site professionally, so if you see something you don’t like, let me know and I can deal with it.
1) Please adhere to the spirit of the comments section. That means open debate, no insults, and no active trolling. If a commenter has an outsized negative impact on the flow of conversation, they will be removed.
2) Try and keep politics out of the conversation. There’s more than enough Arsenal news to talk about. Sometimes there’s a crossover, when there is, please be considerate when articulating your views. This is a blog for everyone.
3) Any sort of racism, homophobia, or general denigration of people will not be tolerated. Accounts will be suspended, in the event of repeat offences, we will issue banning orders.
4) This blog is a part-time endeavour. We’ve had 2.5m+ comments. I do not read every comment and I certainly don’t endorse all the views. If you see something horrendous, please e-mail me and I will action it.
5) If you post something you want to be deleted, drop me an e-mail and I’ll see what I can do (I’ll just delete it).
6) Don’t post anything slanderous.
7) Praise the writer, like, all the time.