Look, I’m going to straight up admit I was planning to hold off releasing this podcast until Thursday, but I just felt too excited and had to let it go now.
The Arsenal Opinion managed to snare the man who scored the first goal at Anfield in 1989 and set up the iconic winner for Michael Thomas.
The hero who won 2 golden boots, both seasons ending in Arsenal winning the First Division title.
The legend that toppled Parma in 1994 with an outrageous goal in the Copenhagen Cup Winners Cup final.
Yes, we managed to land Alan Smith for an hour-long cup themed podcast, and we’re really excited to share it with you.
If you’re not usually interested in hearing us articullately ramble on, fear not, this is all him.
- We talk about that incredible Cup Winners Cup win
- We discuss Arsenal and their chances against Manchester City this weekend
- We address the state of the squad, and how it’ll shape up this season
- We hear about explayers and what they could bring to the setup
- We also discuss the future managerial opening, and who could fill it
I promise you, it’s a fantastic listen and well worth your ears.